Monday, July 1, 2013

A lot of theory

Hi everybody. Today I didn't write one line of code...before you say I'm a lazy bastard (:P am I?) wait a second...
I spent the whole day in a meeting with my business partner Filo (he's taking care more about the web developing area of our company) to define all the main actions of the players, new ideas and how to go further.
We actually defined on paper the complete set of punches, kicks and defenses and the combinations of keys needed to perform them considering the future utilization of joystick/pad or phone devices (which won't allow opposite direction keys as the keyboard does).
More over we faced, now that the engine seems possible to realize and it works so far,the fact we need some gears to work on the sprites and on the advanced graphics. We might fly soon to Miami to buy some green screen set and a proper digital camera.
Bad news (but predictable) is that now that we have decided to go seriously on the project with a lot of new things planned I might rewrite the whole code from zero but with better structure. Soon I will restart.

No comments:

Post a Comment