Thursday, June 27, 2013

A lot of punches and kicks

After a whole afternoon of coding now our main character can execute 5 different kinds of kicks and 4 different kinds of punches. Few of them very nice to see and play. Kicks and punches change if you are standing still, if you are jumping or if you are on your knees.
After I studied how the alarm instances of GM work I put just some code space where will be executed everything before the play. For the moment there is just an animation of our character that waves to us before starting.

I can't post the whole source code so far (I will eventually when the engine will be stable and almost finished) but if whoever wants to have a look just drop me a message and I'll share it with you.

I'm not posting any pictures atm just because I'm working at the commands and the animation of the main character...there won't be a lot to see from a picture. Eventually I will post soon a video.

No comments:

Post a Comment