Sunday, June 30, 2013

Sunday time

Happy Sunday to everyone. I started this Sunday (I can't go out yet due to a local virus I've got) watching the F1 GP of Silverstone (great final part of the race) and relaxing a bit. Then I started coding again using as background music a compilation of Chris Hulsbeck (an great video game composer since the C64) which is very motivating.
I corrected several minor bugs and a little glitch which was making an animation flickering a bit. Now is nice and fluid. With a little trick and just 2 lines of code I now the shadow when jumping moves backward giving a very realistic effect. The shadow itself going backward goes also smaller (prospective) automatically because drawn in a 3d environment.
Now it is time to start to study the collisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment